Saturday 1 February 2014

A few recent purchases...

I don't buy clothes too often but I have found a few things in the past month that I love and thought I would share! Warning: mainly topshop, oops!



1. Super Cosy Jumper - F + F at Tesco. I love this jumper with jeans for a casual look and with a pencil skirt for work!
Fisherman Jumper


2. Bianca Boots - Miss KG at Kurt Geiger.  I initially went into Kurt Geiger with other boots in mind, then I saw these babies! I like the fact that they're quite chunky and all of the buckles. They go with pretty much everything - day or night!
Miss KG Boots



3.  Faux Leather Pencil Skirt - Topshop. I was debating between a pencil skirt or mini skirt in leather, but saw this and thought it would be perfect for a night out. I recently wore it with the top below and pointy nude courts.
Topshop Skirt


4. Black Lace Top - Topshop. I saw a friend wearing this and rushed to get it. So simple, but effective. I like items that can be both casual and dressed up for a night out.
Topshop Lace Top

5. Gingham Skirt - Topshop. This has to be my favourite purchase. So, 90's Clueless. I just love it, I intend to wear this today with thick black tights black patent flats and a grey jumper.
Topshop Skirt


Have you been buying anything recently?


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment