Monday 19 November 2012

Mad about lip products...



This post is solely dedicated to my love of lip products. It is safe to say that I have enough to keep me going for quite some time, but I still feel the need to invest in different colours and formulations. Here are some of my favourites...

Estee Lauder Pure Colour - Crystal Baby 01




This is a lovely dusky pink colour, it is a very creamy formulation and is quite moisturising. A great, wearable everyday colour. 


YSL Rouge Pur Couture - 9



This is my new favourite red, the first layer acts a stain and the second adds a glossy finish. It is very long lasting and a lovely bright colour for nights out!


Mac - Hue
This is my all time favourite nude, very creamy, not the most long lasting but still a nice colour to go with a dark smokey eye. 


Mac Lip Pencil - In Synch

This is a lovely light pink that goes great with nude lipsticks, or on its own with some balm or clear gloss over the top. 


Korres Lip Butter - Pomegranate




This is a pink tinted lipbalm , doesn't taste very pomegranate to me, but has a fruity scent that's great for in your handbag.

Nuxe - Rive de Miel Lip Balm




This is my intensive overnight lipbalm as its very thick and is visible on the lips. Has a lovely smell and leaves my lips feeling very moisturised in the morning.


Emma
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment